COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect various levels of your personal data both on our Site and in our physical shops:
- You will browse our Site as a guest if you are not a registered user. We will not collect or use any personal data from you, but you may not be able to use all of the services and features that we offer to registered users.
- You will need to provide certain of your personal information when you register with us on our site (such as your name and contact details), in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your enquiries and priority for our limited edition items.
- You can only place an order with us as a registered user on our Site. In either case, we will only collect information necessary to fulfil the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card details).
- You may wish to review or update your personal information held by us. You can do this by contacting our customer service or by adjusting your customer profile in your registered account.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you. This includes answering any questions you may have, providing recommendations on products on our site, maintaining your shopping cart on our site, reviewing your requests for any of our services and fulfilling any orders you may place with us (including security checks on your payments and verification).